Wednesday, November 4, 2009

rebecca's coming!

REBECCA'S COMING TOMORROW!!!
My college roommate, Rebecca, is so graciously swinging through NYC to see me on her way to Boston.  Thanks, Rebecca!  I'm so flippin' excited!  Too excited to type.  Picture time!

Freshman year- this is one of my all-time favorite photos.  don't ask me why.  i just think it captures "us."


"You don't know how it feels...XΔ"


Rebecca, me, and my little sis Simone.  Simone ALWAYS got extra excited when Rebecca was around!


Alex LOVES rebecca...or Frosty as Alex calls her (Alex REALLY didn't want Rebecca to get married.  She told us she was going to take a hairdryer to the wedding and she was going to melt Frosty.  Whoa!).


Rebecca is a part of the Holder family (sorry!)  We've been to Disneyworld together!
(Rebecca- way to rock the uniform!!)

 
 
 

Rebecca's previous visits to the city

 

HURRY UP, REBECCA!!!! NYC...WATCH OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment