So, I feel as though I have waited the customary amount of time and I'm back! I don't want to jump into anything too deep right of the bat, so today we're going to stick our toes in with a list of things that have happened since my last post. in no particular order...here we go:
1. I was informed by a 4 year old that she will get married before me. I'm going to be so ticked if she's right.
2. I lost my wallet and had to change my name legally to "Murph Holder." It was cool as a nickname...*
3. I attempted my first spin class. My mixture of out-of-shapeness + competitive nature was not a good combination. My legs hate me now.
4. I entered a cupcake competition (see aforementioned competitive nature) and just "had fun." There were some awesome cupcakes present...a bacon, peanut butter, and banana combination got a lot of attention.
5. I had a LOST finale party and cried-ney...sobbed into my Dharma cookies after everyone was out of earshot. Come quickly 2010...
hmm...this was originally scheduled to go all the way to 10, but apparently- that would be too much. so...5 it is. 5 things have happened to me in 2 weeks...wow. maybe that 4 year old will be right after all...
*some facts may** have been changed for comedic purposes.
** the word may actually means were in the above context.