Oddly enough, I learned a lot about myself on this quick jaunt to sin city:
1. i LOVE to have a plan, but sometimes no plan can be just as fun.
2. i like fixing problems.
3. i would rather eat at a mall food court than the famous buffet's.
4. i don't enjoy gambling. at. all.
5. i think hanging out with a good friend is more fun than some of the main attractions!
6. i'm mean, snarky, and whiney when my feet hurt and i'm hungry. (okay, so i MIGHT have already known that about myself).
Let's let the trip speak for itself!
our AMAZING hotel- our suite was twice the size of my apartment.
the north end of the strip
the main boulevard
the strip at night
we love to jump...
the "eiffel tower" in fron of the las vegas paris hotel
a couple getting married on a gondola in the venetian hotel!!!
getting ready for a night out on the town!
who's ready to par-tay??!!
but first- there will be jumping!
lots of jumping!
awkward family photo
great pic with such a great friend!
My only Vegas regret? We were too early to see "Manilow"- Barry Manilow's new show at the Las Vegas Paris Hotel. I'm a Fanilow! Don't judge me.